Annual Scholarship by Harlem Bling
Harlem Bling, a hip-hop jewelry brand, offers an annual scholarship to help students continue their education. We understand that some students need financial support to attend college or university, and we want to help those in need. The Harlem Bling Annual Scholarship doesn’t expire and is recurring each new school semester.
The Harlem Bling Annual Scholarship offers 2 recipients $600 each to go towards tuition fees. Applicants must be incoming, undergraduate, or graduate students at a United States college or university.
The Application Process
To apply for the Harlem Bling Annual Scholarship, applicants must write a 500-800-word essay about moissanite and man-made diamonds. We will share essay topic suggestions and scholarship eligibility requirements below.
After we carefully review each application, Harlem Bling will select 2 scholarship recipients. Each recipient will be awarded a $600 scholarship that doesn’t expire and renews each school semester. The Harlem Bling Annual Scholarship may be used to help cover tuition costs.
Each application submission will be carefully reviewed and considered. We will select and contact all scholarship recipients via email end of each semester month.
All scholarship applicants are required to write a 500-800-word essay about moissanite and man-made diamonds. You may choose from one of the topics below or use them for inspiration.
- The Science Behind Moissanite Diamonds
- The Benefits of Wearing Jewelry Made from Moissanite
- Are moissanite diamonds real?
- Why Harlem Bling Jewelry is a Brilliant Choice
- What is Moissanite?
- Why You Need Moissanite Diamonds
- Icy Diamonds on a Budget
- The Trick to Wearing Diamonds Without Breaking the Bank
- Can moissanite pass a diamond tester?
- Moissanite vs Diamond
Learn more about these topics at harlembling.com.
Scholarship Info & Selection Criteria
Scholarship applicants must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in a US university or college for the upcoming school year
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
- Submit their application by the last day of the first month of the semester (i.e., If the semester begins on September 19th, the application is due by September 30th.)
2 participants will be awarded $600 each.
Application Start date: June 01, 2023.
Scholarship deadline: June 30, 2023.
Winner announcement date: July 30, 2023.
- Submissions must be sent via email to Harlem Bling at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘(YEAR) scholarship application’ in the subject line
- Application submission must include your essay, documentation of college or university enrollment, and a copy of your official or unofficial transcript denoting your GPA
- You accept that your essay may be published on the Harlem Bling website or social media if chosen as a finalist
About Harlem Bling
Harlem Bling has been sourcing affordable hip-hop jewelry of all kinds since 2009. Our stunning jewelry is authentic and made from high-quality moissanite and man-made diamonds that offer optimal beauty and longevity.
Jewelry lovers can choose from sterling silver diamond necklaces, moissanite chains, moissanite stud earrings, and Cuban chain silver necklaces. We have a wide range of real, iced-out jewelry, including chains, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and earrings. From single items to wholesale, Harlem Bling has authentic jewelry for every need.
The Importance of Moissanite Jewelry
Harlem Bling sells authentic moissanite jewelry because jewelry should be beautiful and long-lasting without breaking the bank. With our moissanite diamonds and man-made jewelry, consumers don’t have to trade valuable pieces that look great for unaffordable costs.
Moissanite is a rare mineral that showcases the highly sought-after fire effect. Its surface reflects white and colored light, which diamonds can’t do. Moissanite also maintains its brilliance and doesn’t become foggy over time. It’s the best iced-out jewelry for affordability and attractiveness.
Harlem Bling will not share student's personal information with anyone. Your application is confidential and will not be distributed to any outside parties. Applicants will have the original ownership of the content. No fee or credit card info required during the process. The award is sent directly to the student’s financial aid office at the school of choice.
Follow Us on Social Media
Not only is Harlem Bling passionate about sourcing affordable, iced-out jewelry, but we also want to help students in need. To learn more about Harlem Bling’s products and our annual scholarship, you can follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.